I hope you're having a great weekend. Have you remembered that it's our turn during Quadblogging Aotearoa this week??
You might need to take a look at your blogs and see if you are up-to-date with your posts. You should have the following on your blogs...
- Introduction to the blog - includes why we blog, etc.
- Introduction to you - tell your audience about yourself, include photos etc.
- Weekly Learning Reflection
- Make sure that you've added your maths presentation to the Numeracy page
- Add any other posts on things you are interested in. Many of you are interested in Cyclone Pam - you could add a fantastic post with links to news items, videos etc. (If you need help with this, please just ask. You've already learned so much so quickly!! I am incredibly proud of all of you. You've only had your blogs for a week).
Remember, it's about the learning...not just the gadgets! ;-) I know you love them and they look very cool but focus on the learning first and then on the gadgets. Everything we do is all about balance.